Edgerton Roads & Drainage Improvement

Type of Project


Edgerton, Wyoming

Primary Service

Grantswriting; Civil Engineering; Construction Administration; Land Surveying


Town of Edgerton

Client Type


Completed Year


WLC wrote the successful $242,288 grant that funded 75% of the Town’s street improvements project. The remaining 25% of the project was financed with a portion of the Town’s share of Countywide Consensus funds. In addition to developing the grant application, the grantwriting process involved the development of estimated project costs, typical street cross sections, and exhibits. Initially, if the grant was not awarded, the Town was planning on using Countywide Consensus funds to complete the entire project. Approval of the grant application enabled the Town to use these funds for additional street improvements. As a result, the total budget for street improvements increased from $323,050 to $560,181. This increase in project scope allowed the Town to attract more competitive bids and reduce the percentage of project costs allocated to mobilization. WLC also provided the engineering, surveying, and construction administration services for the project.

What our clients are saying

“WLC has always provided us with top-notch professional services. The employees provide esponsive, knowledgeable, and friendly service.”
—Joe Dill, Former Mayor